We’re excited to introduce to you our newly-improved music recognition software… ScanScore 2.
The original ScanScore already made scanning and editing printed material easier than ever. And now it’s even better!
Enhanced optical music recognition
ScanScore works with new recognition algorithms, yielding superior and accurate results.
Easy-to-use editing options
Of course, ScanScore doesn’t get everything right all the time. No machine does.
But this software comes with a range of options and tools, making the process of correcting and editing quick and simple.
There’s also a super-useful playback option to help you find any spots in need of correcting.
Several import options, including PDF
To import scores into the program, you have three options:
- Scan sheet music with your phone, tablet or computer
- Read files from your computer
- Import PDF files, like the ones from the IMSLP library
What’s new with ScanScore 2
Now you can:
- Use the mixer to edit the name and the sounds of each track respectively.
- Transpose your music while you’re working in the program even before you open the music in your notation software.
- And because ScanScore 2 recognizes lyrics, you can also use it to edit lyrics.
Check out the tutorial video below which gives you a helpful insight into this superior scanning software and shows why it performs so well with complex scores:
Just as with Bandora, the virtual music arranger and composer, you can also purchase ScanScore independently from FORTE.
Comments or questions concerning our new product? Post a comment below this article!