What is new in the version 4.1.3?
Important note: Before you update the program, please have your activation key ready, if applicable. Due to an important change in the activation module, a new activation may be required.
• It was not possible to activate the program permanently in some circumstances. This issue has been fixed.
• Several issues regarding the XML import have been fixed.
• The action “Add Note Names” analyses enharmonic notes correctly now.
• Tuplets and slurs can now be copied using the command “Copy measures…”.
• Issue with installation path during the update process has been fixed.
• Possible crash when opening invalid documents has been fixed.