Release Notes for FORTE 12
FORTE 12.1 contains the following improvements:
- The metronome now uses the correct sound, always
- A new, more stable playback cursor
- This version doesn’t contain the graphical version of the mixer in order to improve the overall stability.
FORTE 12.0.2 contains the following improvements:
- Improved mixer layout
- Some pickup measures were displayed inocrrectly, now that’s fixed.
- Repair the Score Wizard
- Enable redo after inserting a measure (and then undo)
- Enable editing of dynamic markings
- Fix some crashes having to do with copy/paste
- Always show the correct track name abbreviations
- Always play back the chord track
- Save XML files in correct format when saved directly
- Several small bugs and crashes have been fixed as well.
FORTE 12.0.1 contains the following improvements:
- Link playback effects to the new mixer when SFZ is active
- Repair MusicXML import
- Repair MIDI import
- Use “General MIDI” Instrument patch map by default
- Prevent shifting of the score layout depending on VST settings
Release Notes for FORTE 11
FORTE 11.2.2 contains the following improvements:
- Some files caused FORTE to crash. That is fixed now.
- Inserting chord symbols no longer causes FORTE to crash.
FORTE 11.2.1 contains the following improvements:
- The text cursor was broken in some cases. Now it does work at all times.
FORTE 11.2 contains the following improvements:
- Many bugfixes for seamless lyrics editing
- Repaired: MIDI Reset now works for VSTR
- Screen view has been repaired
- Prevent flickering of the print preview
- Introducing pseudonymized user tracking for performance improvement (can be deactivated under Options – Workplace)
- Fixing many crashes
- Many small bugfixes
FORTE 11.1.1 contains the following improvements:
- Prevent layout collisions between notation elements and repeats.
- Highlighting of elements does not appear on printouts or PDFs.
- Inserting a pickup measure can now be undone.
- Prevent double-transposing of measures.
- Prevent blocking of certain note values after inserting a tuplet.
- DAW export enabled.
- Improved design of the (note/chord) text input fields.
- Stop playback with ESC.
- Copy MIDI Controller values upon copy/paste.
- Many small bugs fixed.
FORTE 11.1 contains the following improvements:
- The “below chord” style can be activated for slash chords (Options – Notes/Chords)
- Fixed some crashes.
- The Play button has been replaced by a Play/Pause button.
- On some systems, the FORTE Player was loaded twice. It’s fixed now.
- Some tweaks for the layout of seconds and voice crossings.
- Optimized layout for PDF export.
- “Half” ties and slurs in repeat brackets are now editable.
- Correct interpretation of grace notes from older or external files.
- Some smaller bugfixes.