What’s new in FORTE 9.2?
FORTE 9.2 features the following improvements over the previous update 9.1.1:
• Enable the DEL key when using keyboard input mode.
• Improve usability of Playback controls
• Show the title in continous view at the beginning.
• Reset zoom settings when opening a new file.
• Improve usability of tempo settings.
• Create new measure automatically when the end of a song is reached.
• Replace the Font “Midisoft Classic” with “ForteClassic”
In addition, the following errors were fixed:
• Crash when text encoding is used ind MusicXML file.
• Error message about missing “Elevate.exe” on first startup.
• Time signature change leads to misplaced repeat sign.
• The musical key is not always identified during MIDI import.
• Note names for chords are overlaid instead of stacked.
• Slur of grace notes is not adapted when note is moved.
• Ledger Lines are too faint.
• Repeat brackets parts that span over two lines are note moved together.
• Bracket properties do not work for piano system.
• Split (break) barline for Piano does not work.
• Number “1” is not displayed in first measure.
• Various layout problems with title texts.
• Forte Mobile (.fnfm) files are not visible in FORTE open file dialog.
• Large MIDI file leads to a crash
• XML import – Layout Problems and crashes
• Run in admin mode if started for the first time after an update to solve VST issues.
• Automatic update check does not work on startup.