Often, copyrights and other text symbols have multiple lines. You can achieve this by editing the text symbol with the Properties Palette. Below is an example of a multiple line copyright text symbol and some multiple line general text symbolsUsed as figured bass.
To Enter Multi-Line Text
- Select the text you want to edit, then display the Properties Palette.
- Select the Appearance tab in the Properties Palette.
- Place your cursor at the end of the text in the edit box and hit the Enter key. The cursor will now be at a new line.
- Type in the new line of text. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each new line.
- Click the Apply button when you are done making changes.
Note: You can select a copyright symbol © from inside the text edit box, right click, and select Copy. Then you can right click Paste it on a new line or in a different text edit box.