Move and Resize an Image
Once an image has been added to your music score, you can move or resize it.
Be sure the application is in Select Mode.
To Move an Image
- Click - but do not release - the mouse in the center if the image you wish to move.
- As you drag the mouse, a rectangular frame is displayed, indicating where the image will be moved to.
- Release the mouse to move the image to the specified location, or press the Escape key to cancel the operation.
Note: If you hold down the Control key when you release the mouse, the image is copied to the new location instead of moved.
To Resize an Image
- Select the image you wish to resize. Notice that the 8 "handles" are displayed around the border of the image:
- Place the mouse cursor over one of the handles. Notice how the cursor changes into a double-headed arrow, indicating the resizing
- Click - but do not release - the mouse on one of the handles. As you drag the mouse, a thin border is displayed to show the new size of the image.
- Release the mouse button to perform the resize, or press the Escape key to cancel the operation.