Edit Text with the Properties Window
Edit Text with the Properties Palette
The Properties Palette is a useful tool for changing the properties of any symbol, including text.
Be sure the application is in Select Mode, then select the text you want to edit.
You can select several different text symbols and change all of their properties at once.
Note: If you are finding that you need to move all of the text higher to clear some notes, consider adjusting the Symbol Spacing Above setting for the system instead of adjusting their position.
- Select the text you want to edit, then display the Properties Palette .
- To change the text formatting and size, select the Appearance tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the appearance properties.
- To change general properties of the text, such as its position, visibility and color, select the General tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the general properties.
- To perform an action, such as move, select the Actions tab in the Properties Palette.
- Click the Apply button when you are done making changes.