Edit Repeats with the Properties Window
Edit Repeats with the Properties Palette
The Properties Palette is a useful tool for changing the properties of any symbol, including repeats.
Be sure the application is in Select Mode, then select the repeats you want to edit.
You can select several different repeat markings and change all of their properties at once.
- Select the repeats you want to edit, then display the Properties Palette .
- To change how the repeat appears in the notation, select the Appearance tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the appearance properties.
- To change performance properties of the repeat, such as time location, and how many times to repeat, select the Performance tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the performance properties.
- To change general properties of the repeat, such as its position, visibility and color, select the General tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the general properties.
- Click the Apply button when you are done making changes.