Edit Dynamics with the Properties Window
Edit Dynamics with the Properties Palette
The Properties Palette is a useful tool for changing the properties of any symbol, including dynamic markings.
Be sure the application is in Select Mode, then select the dynamic you want to edit.
You can select several different dynamics and change all of their properties at once.
Note: If you are finding that you need to move all of the dynamics lower to clear some notes, consider adjusting the Symbol Spacing Below setting for the system instead of adjusting their position.
Edit a Dynamic Marking
- Select the dynamics you want to edit, then display the Properties Palette .
- To change how the dynamic appears in the notation, select the Appearance tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the appearance properties.
- To change how the dynamic sounds during a performance, select the Performance tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the performance properties.
- To perform an action, such as move, select the Actions tab in the Properties Palette.
- Click the Apply button when you are done making changes.