Edit Chord Symbols with the Properties Window
Edit Chord Symbols with the Properties Palette
The Properties Palette is a useful tool for changing the properties of any symbol, including chord symbols.
Be sure the application is in Select Mode, then select the chord symbol you want to edit.
You can select several different chord symbols and change all of their properties at once.
Note: If you are finding that you need to move all of the chord symbols higher to clear some notes, consider adjusting the Symbol Spacing Above setting for the system instead of adjusting their position.
Edit a Chord Symbol
- Select the chord symbols you want to edit, then display the Properties Palette .
- To change the type of chord symbol select the Appearance tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the appearance properties.
- To change general properties of the clef, such as its position, visibility and color, select the General tab in the Properties Palette and adjust the general properties.
- To perform an action, such as transpose or move, select the Actions tab in the Properties Palette.
- Click the Apply button when you are done making changes.